Monday, November 17, 2008

Planning Course CAES 100 series! December 18th 2008!

I'm going to blame this last class on Jennifer Orsini. G-d I do love that gal, but she makes me give in on my one weakness and that is, I love teaching! It's in my blood! I know I've mentioned a few times about my going to college to become an Elementary Ed teacher and ended up planning events instead. I knew at some point in the future, I would revisit my passion for teaching and allow it to work it's magic within this career! So as they say in Hollywood, "One more time!" Last Call For 2008! Please join Jennifer Orsini along with yours truly for our last planning course for beginners 2008! Date: Dec 18 Location Springfield NJ Time: 9:30am-3:30pm Content: The class will entail how to get into the business, stay organized, how to market yourself, networking and how to find your special niche. We will also cover how to close each client and make your programs stand out! We will supply you with the proper tools to get started. Such as, spreadsheets, questionaires, budget guidelines and etc... Class is a 1 day seminar and will include lunch. Longevity: Approximately 6 hours. **Class is also great for brides who want to plan ther own wedding but just need to get organzied. We will teach you the skills to negotiate! The fee of $900 includes all materials such as questionaires, copy of contracts, vendor lists, Budget Spreadsheets, time-lines. and much more! You will also have the option to work with Jenny or Samantha hands on in the field or in the office. This is an option and is not mandatory with recieving your certificate. For those who are traveling, we will gladly extend consultations over the phone in place of field experience. If this is of interest to you and you would like more information, please contact us at SamanthaGoldberg@goldeventsplanning.com or call (908)450.9766. Cash, Personal Check and Money order accepted. We are happy to announce we now accept Pay Pal as another option for payment. (there may be a small 1-3% service fee). HOLIDAY PROMO! GOOBLE GOOBLE...For those who sign up before Thanksgiving, we will offer you a $50 early bird discount! No pun intended!Ha! When I say this REALLY is the last class of 2008 I REALLY mean it this time! Unfortunately based on space, we can only accomodate 12 students! I can't push my contacts on this one sorry! I hope to see you soon! Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!