Friday, June 25, 2010

Enchanted and Magical...

Each year we have the pleasure of meeting hundreds of brides in our Summit office. I don't tend to "prepare" or make assumptions about making the "close" happen during this first meet and greet. Sometimes I may get a call and I feel this automatic connection to the person who may be calling from 10 miles away or 3000. I am sure you guys are savvy about the "connection". In our industry, this is how some of us sell ourselves. We never really sell our product. In theory, when people look for our service and they call, they are ready to make a choice or to see if this even applies to them. I've played the sales 101 game for years. One thing I have learned is that it can be the best deal in history financially, but does it work for everyone? I have worked with hundreds of smaller budgets and sometimes, I feel like they are worth 5 times the amount of a seven figure wedding. All of the right pieces are present. And you know that this union is going to last a lifetime as it just feels right. Hence my reference to the first call with a client. I wanted to share a few photos of a recent wedding on June 19th in Morristown NJ. While this wedding was incredible to design, the family and couple were exactly what you see in the pics I have chosen to share. just "real, unique and beautiful". This is what a wedding should look like when you are given the ability to create without restrictions..I don't mean budget. I mean the full picture. It shows trust and solid relationship with a fabulous couple. Congrats to Dorian and Kevin! We loved working with you and your families. Thank you for allowing us to show our creativity without reservations. I love that you still cannot put a word to describe what this was like! I hope that feeling continues for the next 50 years +!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!