Sunday, March 30, 2008

Best Posts Of The Day! LOVE THIS!

Ladies if you know anyone single...read on....CLASSIC! I found this on Craigs List! I wonder how much he charges? Wedding Date for Hire -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: serv-620877811@craigslist.org Date: 2008-03-27, 4:25PM EDT Sometimes you can't decide who you want to invite as your date to your friend's wedding. Maybe you don't want to offend a potential romantic interest by inviting his friend, or someone bailed on you in the last minute. If you are a female in her early twenties who meets the above description, then feel free to contact me. If you have facebook, you can find my picture at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32063947&id=24804464. As you can see, I am trendy, clean-cut, and enjoy social situations and parties. I can talk on a variety of topics and am a natural improviser and entertainer, as well as a dancer. If you're looking for someone with great energy and listening abilities, then I'm your man. Location: Toms River it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Too funny! Glad to hear you're ok and doing better, Samantha. Be blessed!!

Josh Lynn said...

That is hysterical!

Why didn't I think of that when I was single.. Oh thats right. I cant dance!

Josh

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!