Monday, June 15, 2009

CAES 100 Beginners Planning Course Summit NJ July 25th 2009

Back by popular demand we have FINALLY set a date for our next beginners planning course. If you are just starting out or need a refresher this is the class for you! This July will be our 14th class in 2 years! Please visit our website at www.samanthagoldberg.com (Education link)for more information on content. We are able to accept 12 applications at this time. Date July 25th 2009 Time: 9:30am to 4:00pm Location: 12 Bank Street Suite 201 Summit NJ 07901 Fee: $999.00 Includes: Breakfast, Lunch and snacks, training, materials and hands on experience after the course. You will recieve certification once you have completed a wedding on your own. We will supply the bride! Payment programs are open...PayPal, All Major credit cards, checks and cash are welcome. IOU's sorry guys, can't do it this time :) Please contact Lacey our Special Events Coordinator at 908.219.4028 to sign up today! This will be our last class until November of this year! Dont wait!!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!