Monday, June 29, 2009

Happily Ever After…Do You Have To Marry To Have True Love?

I've always been a romantic at heart…I can't get enough of Hollywood love stories. Even if it’s only on the silver screen, I still believe true, non-judgmental love does exist. Even for some celebrities! You don't have to marry to live happily ever after...Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have proven this to be true. And several other A-listers are still together even after really crazy careers in Hollywood! As you all have heard, the beloved Farrah Fawcett has passed on from a long battle with cancer. I've kept pretty close tabs on her career through the years and have always felt she was a very accomplished woman. I can still remember watching Charlie’s Angels and seeing her poster in all of my friends' rooms! One thing I've always appreciated is the relationship she had with Ryan O’Neal through the years. I remember after her divorce with Lee Majors, Ryan was a good friend and soon after a long-time companion to Farrah. Who would have thought he'd stay until the end? They had many ups and downs, yet he had unconditional love and an appreciation for her. Even at her worst, he continued to ask for her hand in marriage. My eyes water when I think of his undying love for her. They were so close to tying the knot. While issues stood in the way of making a marriage happen for them, they still had an everlasting love and appreciation for each other. I think we can all agree that's not so easy to find. Just wondering what your thoughts are on true love? Do you feel the man you're with has what it takes to make it until the end? What is your opinion on unconditional love? May you all be blessed with unconditional love… Here’s to you Farrah! XOXO Sam

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

It wasn't until this year I that realized that I believe in true love and romance. When I was a kid, I didn't watch love stories or read romance novels. I didn't even care for becoming involved in relationships when I was in college! Now that I’m in my 30’s and after four years of choosing to be out of the dating game, I've discovered myself and realize that I love love stories and that I believe in love too. I know that my love is out there and this time I am ready and available :).

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!