Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome to America Yewande!

I received a call many months ago from a young lady who lives in Nigeria. She is currently a planner. Yoyo (Yewande) has decided she wants to better her organizational skills to gain more exposure. I am proud to announce she will be coming here to NY for some private lessons Jan 5th and 6th 2010. If you are around our Summit location, please come by to say hello to her! We couldn't be more excited for your visit Yoyo! Your going to love NJ/NY! Keep your eyes open for another student from Australia who is working her way here as well! It is absolutely amazing that I am able to meet planners from all over the world! We can learn from each other! I am so excited!!! Have a great weekend everyone! xo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!