Sunday, January 10, 2010

Guess Whose Officiating Your Wedding?

I have been looking for months regarding the legalities or performing ceremonies for our clients in the tri-state area. While there are many free sites, they are not exactly the real deal. It does take proper training and studying to become a minister or ordained clergy. I have great news! I am now able to officiate your wedding in the state of New Jersey and the 5 boroughs of NY. I have always wanted to do this as it would be an incredible honor to be a part of your day! We have worked with many ordained ministers and they have always been fantastic with great end results. We will continue to work with our chosen organizations. Please do not worry! However, I feel that due to my relationships with our clients, there are some I would rather conduct on my own. We truly do get to know the couples for a minimum of 10-12 months in most cases. If that couple decides not to marry in the church and their Priest will not marry outside of their congregation, I know that we can make your vows to each other become meaningful and personalized. I can even tell stories about the process along with your relationship to your nearest and dearest guests. While some of you want humor, some may want a romantic yet meaningful ceremony. Who can create that better than your partners in crime? I look forward to this new part of Samantha Goldberg & Co and hope you enjoy it too! xo Samantha Goldberg

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!