Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Class CAES 200 Beginner Series! Feb 4th Weekly!

I have to admit, after educating the tri-state area and then working with students in other countries, this experience has been amazing! We have a FABULOUS list with several of you who have been asking when is our next class. While I would love to have them monthly, it's just not possible right now. I have many great projects that are FINALLY happening in the next few weeks that will help me to get the next level within the event industry. You do know how I love to educate, and I have tried to keep costs on the low end. Our wonderful Lacey has come up with a great idea on how I might be able to train you in the beginner series but weekly, instead of one Saturday in theory and 6 months of hands on training. How does this sound...Starting on Feb 4th, I will begin to have 7 weeks of 1.5 hour classes for the novice planner. Each week will break down our fee to $100 payments. The first payment is used as a deposit and each additional class you may pay in cash on the night of, money order or via credit card. If you can cover 1/3 the class upfront we will offer a $30 discount, please inquire. This is not applicable if we are able to grant financial aid sorry! I am not able to offer more than this and I apologise! But this was the only way I can still educate and do what I need to on the weekends! My next Sat class may be in April or possibly in June. Logistics are Feb 4th-Until March 11th 2010. The fee for the class is $700 and will allow all students to pay weekly instead of upfront. I do not have much financial aid anymore :( But am asking my nearest and dearest vendors for support! Never say never! We have 6 out of the 8 openings as of today. Please call Lacey to hold your spot for the Feb 4th course from 7:00pm to 8:15pm. We will meet every Thursday for 7 weeks unless our class decides that another week night will work. Lacey can be reached at 908.219.4028 or lacey@samanthagoldberg.com Location: 12 Bank Street Suite 201 Summit NJ 07901 I hope this works! I wish I could teach every week and I think this may work out! xoxo Samantha

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!