Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Calling Budget Brides...I Have Something VERY special for you!

OK gals...First of all CONGRATS on your new engagement! I want to know how long did it take you to run to the nearest dress shop? Can we smell the smoke?? I know some of you guys bought the dress without finding out what your budget for the wedding is! Shame Shame! Heck, I don't blame you, I did the same thing. The BIG question this year is... HOW do I get the wedding I want with this budget that looks quite slim???...Well bridal buddies, it only looks slim when you have 15K and 400 guests! Stop laughing, you know what I'm saying. The only solution I have for you in this case is Ramen noodles and possibly a soda for each guest. Maybe a Hershey's kiss to go? I realize that you may have a huge list, but something has to give. Weddings are meant to celebrate your union. If we had bigger budgets, it would be easier for some, but not always the best answer. The bigger the budget, the HIGHER your expectations are for what YOU think your wedding should look like. It's a rarity that any guest would say "Sarah better have diamond earrings as favors and a mile long Venetian table". Heck, I would love to give diamonds to my guests! But it's not realistic. No one expects anything! Whatever you have, is going to be fabulous! I do have some good news for my favorite 15-30K bride who is flexible with date and have a guest list of 140 or less. I have a nice BIG handful or 4-5 star properties in New Jersey who have made magic ladies. MAGIC I TELL YOU! They have dropped their fees by over half...I wish I had this years ago! I am not at liberty to advertise them. But promise you, after you meet with one of our consultants, your jaw will drop! And we can laugh all the way to the altar together! I never lie about funding or $$$. Anyone that knows us, will agree it's not laughing matter! Please note, these properties will ask for a non disclosure with pricing. Meaning, you cannot share your contractual(PRICE) information in chat rooms etc. It's a bonus for all of us! Let's keep this on the low so that others can have the same experience. OK? Give Lacey, Victoria or Alyssa a call at the office to schedule a complimentary meeting! 908.219.4028 We have lots of planning to do gals! Let's not wait until tomorrow...Let's save $$$ TODAY! Don't even bother asking if I have affordable vendors..That's a given! Lets GO! xoxox Samantha

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!