Monday, February 22, 2010

Dream Team Is Accepting Applications For Weddings in 2010

Hello Everyone!! I know I've been behind with our "Dream Team" postings this year...In fact, I should have listed this in January as we do every year. We have so have much going on. All wonderful of course. I look forward to sharing soon! Please make note: We have decided to change the criteria for those who are applying for the "Gift of Love" donation. If you know of anyone who has gone through or is going through issues that did not allow for them to have a wedding in 2007 through current please send us an email describing the situation and what specific things were cancelled or lost due to the hardship. We have opened this up to job loss, family hardships and deployment to Iraq. We've received numerous letters regarding job loss and while I wish I could help everyone, we are limited to assist those who go beyond job loss. Even though this is an option, this is only if both parties have lost their job due to the economy. Maybe someday we will have more resources to assist those in similar situations. Please send all inquiries to Lacey Borman Cohen our Special Events Coordinator at lacey@samanthagoldberg.com. Please put "Dream Team Request 2010" in the subject matter. Looking forward to helping in anyway we can. Much love and thank you for vendors who have reached out again this year! Our list is growing and I do want to involve as many people as possible. Samantha Currently, we have over 200 vendors and various venues who are a part of the "Dream Team" on the East coast and the Midwest. We are looking to expand and welcome donations and assistance! You have all been extremely generous the last 6 years! We are expanding and look forward to opening "Dream Teams" all over the US. For those who may be interested in learning more about opening a chapter in your state please contact us!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!