Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Dream Team! One of America's Non For Profit Orgs

I hope that you will join us in our expansion of Dream Team! I have always been one to help a couple in any way I can. For years you have all been there to support my vision and successes. You have also been there during times where I thought I wasn't going to be able to produce another wedding. After over 18 years of working with events and celebrations, I have decided I want to give back on a higher scale. I have been so limited as you only have so many hours in a day. And sometimes you forget to balance your life and focus on things that mean the most long term. I have never forgotten. I am proud to announce that I have expanded my quest to assist those who have endured hardships along the way of their planning and had to end that dream...For whatever reason whether it be sickness, losing their job, losing a loved one, deployment to serve our country or financially not being able to handle such a responsibility, you had to give this up. I look at this as a temporary set back, and people want to help. I know I can't physically change all of the bad things in this world, but I do know that I have a strong following who have come to help me in making this happen one day at a time. Please help us with our goal in helping others...Join our fabulous team "The Dream Team". Were on Facebook..We're going to be all over this country and soon...Our industry has really been blessed with having little recession problems. We all want t give back in someway or another...This is just the beginning! I have linked below for easy access. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or chapter we are accepting applications for NJ/NY, IL, VA, FL and TX. Again this is just the start of something much bigger that I could ever have imagined. Thanks to you! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=739756987#!/pages/Dream-Team-Wishes/323906266265?ref=ts Looking forward to working with all of you...Your gift of assistance or donation is going to change some one's life. That's priceless in my opinion! xoxox

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!