Saturday, May 22, 2010

CAES!! June 8th 2010!! We Have Financial Aid!

I know some of you fabulous aspiring planners have been calling about the next class and we are half full! Which means I have some financial aid to share thanks to the Hassel Foundation! For our June 8th course the weekly fee has been reduced to $125 per week! This is a savings of over $100 off the regular fee for the 7 week intensive workshop for beginning planning and orchestration! We have 4 openings and this is given to just 4 people! Our next course will be in late Sept or Oct of 2010. Our emergency bridal kits are on sale this month!!! $175 for the entire kit on wheels with all products necessary for your brides etc...I have even managed to squeeze in some fun little treats for you! If you would like to reserve a bag, please contact nicole@samanthagoldberg.com regarding availability! We are also looking to complete our floral designers course in July 2010. Please contact sonya@samanthagoldberg.com for more details and to hold your space! Hope you guys are enjoying the summer! For those students that have not completed your internships with us, please contact the office to schedule your time! We want to help you get that sassy certificate! I can see it...Sitting on my desk..looking for a wall to hang on..or a desk to sit on... :( Make it happy by finishing the class! You have already invested in the classroom portion, let's finish what needs to be done so you can start working with brides!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!