Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dream Team! Elizabeth and David May 2nd 2010!

I know that many of you were not able to see Dream Teams national segment on WWOR and affiliates of. I have linked the video to this post and hope you are able to see how fabulous this organization is! We are continuing to grow daily. If you have noticed I put a hold on our chapters and we were expanding a little bit too quickly..I am a firm believer in what starts fast, ends fast. We have a group of national sponsors that have been amazing along with our state chapters and their lists of "Dream Granters". Our first televised wedding took place on May 2nd at the Westin Jersey City. I would like to thank everyone who had donated their time and services! You truly made the bride and groom glow for days! They are still just in disbelief that we were able to put her entire wedding together in 6 weeks. Thank you all for a day I will always remember. This experience showed how much our circle of vendors support the many things that I do. Never asking for anything but how else that can they be of service. Thank you for being great peers and friends. Ron Holtz Photography www.ronholtz.com Eddie Stix Video www.stixvideo.com Kristen The Golden Quill www.thegoldenquill.com Dave www.njbestdjs.com The Westin Jersey City www.westin.com Lisa A Touch of Elegance Floral Tim Caruso Photography Dream Team www.dreamteamwishes.org I look forward to bringing this to other chapters this summer! VA, NC, IN, TX and FL. Thank you all for your continued support. I have more news coming soon as always! xoxo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!