Saturday, June 14, 2008

BUDGET BRIDES I FOUND THE PERFECT GIFT FOR BRIDESMAIDS!


I have to share an awesome idea for Bridesmaids Birthdays or even Bat Mitzvahs!



I am always being asked for original ideas for brides who cannot afford to give a token of appreciation to their bridesmaids. We want to give something personal, but also something that reminds them of the day they witnessed your marriage.


Everything with weddings is customized lately. It's been crazy with the monograms, the drinks, even bottled water and recently a planner friend of mine found they are even selling customized pints of ice cream! How cool is that? Your having a tented wedding and you get a yummy treat that is in an adorable package...Or you are dancing in the sand and you can't do it in heels, would n't it be awesome to have these in a basket for your guests to enjoy?


Julia Bornstein president of Sandals 4 Events http://www.sandals4events.com/ has come up with a fantastic idea. She was kind enough to send a pair. I never have been able to wear flip flops because of that one area between the toes, it gave me horrible blisters! I am so excited that these are comfortable! I hate my toes and they actually make my feet look normal. What is normal again?
You have to call her! Tell her you found her information on my website!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!