Saturday, May 24, 2008

FREE CALL ABOUT GETTING INTO THE WEDDING INDUSTRY

Free Call For Getting Into The Planning Industry 6/1/08 8PM ET Would you like to break into the wedding planning industry but do not have the right tools? Would you like to commit to a course but have a full time job or children to care for? I have been in Event Coordination and design for over 16 years. What I have realized is that you can make this a part time program and eventually become a full time planner with the right training. In the comfort of your own home. For one day only I am going to have a conference call at N/C to discuss a new way of implementing a classroom like setting from your very own home. This call will take approximately one hour. I guarantee after this call, you will have decided if you want to pursue other calls and maybe a few one day courses that are local in NJ. We are currently running one on June 7th we have 2 spots open. Location is Mountain Lakes NJ. If you are interested in signing up for this FREE call please email your address and occupation we will then email you a passcode and a time on June 1st for the call. It will be held the evening of the 1st of June at 8pm ET. Some long distance charges may apply if you are not local to NJ. Location: ANYWHERE

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!