Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Class Information CAES 100 June 7th 2008

I know I know! I have neglected to list the information about the new class! Sorry! You all know it's wedding season! I along with Planner Jennifer Orsini, are very excited to announce our 7th class! It is going to be held at the beautiful "Villa at Mountain Lakes" one of the 5 prestigious locations from Frungillo's catering. It is located in Mountain Lakes New Jersey. This class was created for the new planner and for planners that need a refresher to understand the clients needs better. This class cannot be taken at any college and is not being offered anywhere else in the US. We guarantee that you will walk away feeling invigorated and have new tools that will bring more business your way and will help you understand the industry better. The information that is shared has worked successfully for several students. We are happy to share referrals and show statements of appreciation from our previous guests. The class will be on June 7th 2008 Location: The Villa at Mountain Lakes Fee: $750 includes a breakfast and lunch along with snacks. We also will supply you with all materials to start your business the right way! For more information please contact Samantha Goldberg at (908) 450-9766 or email us at samanthagoldberg@goldeventsplanning.com The class is filling quickly so please contact us to save a seat! We are limited with 12 students!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!