Sunday, May 25, 2008

Need Brides For Advice

I need your help! I am writing for an article and would love your take on these subjects! If your answers are published you will get credit! The first set of questions I have are about etiquette: Do you feel that your guests should have to give you a gift for attending your wedding? Do you feel that you have to buy gifts for your bridal party? If you were standing up in a wedding and did not receive a gift would this offend you? How do you feel about registering? What do you do when someone buys you something you asked for but it was not the same brand? Would that bother you? How do you decide who stands up at you're wedding? If you are already married do you have any regrets about anyone who did stand up? How did they disappoint you? Did you ever confront them? What is the most important part of the wedding for you? Last question...This may be chosen for a talk show. Did you plan your wedding before getting engaged and it did not work out? Did you buy the dress without even being engaged yet? If you are married did you do this because you felt your clock was ticking? Do you have any regrets about who you married and why? Did you look at planners and book one even before you discussed marriage with your boy friend? How did you know he was the "one"? I appreciate your help! If you have any interesting stories regarding planning and how you got engaged I would love to use your story. It can be anonymous. Please email me at samanthagoldberg@goldeventsplanning.com Have a great MD weekend and Congrats to this weeks brides!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!