Saturday, December 20, 2008

Offices Closed 12-21 to 12-27-08

This is just a quick note to let you know that Samantha Goldberg along with her team will not be in the office from Dec 21 through Dec 27th. If you have an inquiry about our services, please complete our questionnaire on line and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We'd also like to take the time to thank you for your continued support and for reading our blog! I hope the content keeps you on your toes and gives you a chuckle or 2! We have some great news for 2009! We have moved our office to 2 other locations! Our new address in Chester is 44 Main Street! This is located inside of Belissimo. Our new line Sassi Sammi will be available for purchase at this location as of Jan 20th 2009. We are also completing the paperwork for the move to our new design center in Summit NJ. This has been a dream of mine for quite sometime now! We will not only have state of the art showrooms, but a private theatre to give you the full experience of what's yet to come with your wedding! Stay tuned for more GREAT news ahead! Happy Holidays to all!!! Samantha Goldberg and Co.

3 comments:

Nancy Jean said...

Wow! How long have you been in Chester? I'm "just down the road" (literally!) in Harding. So...hi, neighbor!!

Nancy Jean said...

Wow! How long have you been in Chester? I'm "just down the road" (literally!) in Harding. So...hi, neighbor!!

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy!

Yes~ I 've been in Chester for 3 years now! I have moved from 50 Main Street to 44 main Street inside Bellisimo. I am so excited! I have also opened a new design center in Summit on Bank Street!

You are always welcome to come by an introduce yourself!
Happy New Year

Samantha

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!