Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Media My "9"

You know your going crazy when you get emails saying how great you looked on television last night...I'm like last time I checked I was home...I'm having one of those weeks, I did what? And when?? As long as it's good folks, I feel OK with forgetting a few things! Here you go! It was taped a few weeks ago and looks like it was just released last night. As always tips on how to save with your wedding! You can certainly have it all! I don't care what they tell you, there's always a way to squeeze it all in...tastefully! You just need to "cut and paste" right? Anyone whose flexible with an excel spreadsheet can make it happen! Enjoy! Title....Tips For Affordable Weddings http://www.my9tv.com/news/

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

OMG how cool! I'm posting it on my site...you look good Sam!

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!