Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Samantha, What Ever Happened To The $20K Wedding?

I have to admit when I receive these emails it kills me that I don't have the time to work with as many brides as I used to. I can blame it on many things, the truth is we grew. We grew really BIG...This is great for a company, but what happens to the bride who used to keep us on our toes with challenging budgets? Here's what I have to say about the economy PHOOEY! Who cares. You can and you will have that fab wedding for 20K. I am going to get you there, but you to have to trust me. I've been doing this a long time...I think you are going to like our program. I want you to know that I personally have been working on education to excel in what I do best. That is to design and teach. I am still here guys, I'm just growing and you haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you see what's ahead! This isn't a bad thing. It allowed me to make mistakes without anyone...SMILE, it allowed me to train planners we work with to be better, stronger at what they excel in and I also needed a place to facilitate 13 planners. That is not an easy task to do. Now that I am back in "ME" mode...I've had a chance to peek at the economy about 50 times a day and decided, I need to give what I can. So I have great news! I am running a special for the month of Feb-March 2009 a wedding a MAGNIFICENT wedding for $20,000. There are rules, this doesn't come so easy. But it can happen. Prerequisites: You can have no more than 125 guests You will work with a planner Month of Coordination ONLY Samantha Goldberg will work with you on design ONLY... YOU MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH DATES YOU MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH LOCATION GREAT NEWS....YOU CAN AFFORD LIGHTING, DJ, FLORAL A GREAT VENUE and A PLANNER.... But you must call soon! If you are a vendor or venue and are interested in this program you will need references and samples for your work before your considered. Please contact: Samantha's Asst. Catherine Scerbo 908.209.4028 All venues and vendors are certified and insured! Venues we need your open dates and your pp please!!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!