Sunday, May 17, 2009
Courier News Sunday May 17th!
If your an East coaster and you get the Courier, we have a fantastic article about prom and the trends this year! I will try to link it! Enjoy! Congrats to Amy and Daniel and Elaine and Daniel today! It's cold out there! I'm glad you all decided to have the ceremony indoors! I would have froze with you Amy, but you know I would have raced you to the door when it was over! :) XO Love you guys! Sam
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- Getting Married in a Tough Economy
- Whose Wedding Is It Anyway New Show May 26th @ 8pm...
- Floral and Design Class June 1st Summit NJ
- Courier News Sunday May 17th!
- New Thoughts?
- Calling Chicago Brides!!!
- NJ View on line article on "TIGHT BUDGETS" and Mod...
- Structured Wedding Planning Does It Exist?
- Another GREAT Weekend!
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2008 (85)