Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Thoughts?

I appreciate the emails and the following this blog has brought me! I know there are several of you who are aspiring planners or in the industry. I guess you can call us all aspiring. When I am asked what do I aspire to be, I have to change the subject. No really...I have tried to dabble in many things. How can I answer just one area? Some might call it selective ADD! No wait, that's what I call it! Ha! While focus is important in our industry, it's OK to goof around once in while. It keeps me smiling and others around me happy. Isn't the reason why we do this to keep ourselves and others happy. I mean this is the happy business right? It's been a very relaxing year to say the least. We've been crazy busy, but seem to finally have a system that works for all. I have spent more time on other projects and my team continues to amaze me with their fantastic organization skills and sales tactics. My company still continues to be a lonely business at times. When you've "made it" as some have told us, what do you really get? While many aspire to be where you are, there are many who would do anything to destroy it. How can this be you ask? You know exactly what I am talking about. While some call it your competition, I call it the "others"...If you let them get to you, your going to fail. I know times are tough right now. I am sickened by the amount of jobs being lost. I am saddened by the smiles around me not so bright anymore. I continue to do what I can so we don't end up on the sidelines. I just don't want to fail, so I won't. It is THAT simple. Not sure if you have read The Secret" or have watched the movie. It's amazing the laws of attraction. What positive things we reap when we think good and hard about the things we need to stay happy. I truly believe in this. I live each day hoping tomorrow will be just as good. And that my 5 year old will still have the cute rolls of fat on her thighs.. These things are what I look forward to. Hard day at work and juicy kisses when I come home! Wishing we could all be on the same team at times! How cool would that be??? I have met some of the most amazing people this year! For those who are inquiring for internships we are at max right now. Please check back with us in July or August. Don't get distraught, be patient. It will happen whomever you work with in this world. Here's hoping our brides tonight and tomorrow have sunshine for some photos outdoors! Thanks for not blaming me for the weather! xoxo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!