Sunday, September 28, 2008

Updates and Bridal Shows!

I wanted to give some updates with regard to appearances and classes for planners. I will be at the Bloomingdale's located at the King of Prussia Mall on Thursday October 2nd from 6-8pm in the registry department. There will be food, some informative information on how to save at your wedding, the new trends, great music, prizes and delicious favors! I hope to see you there! Space is limited so please RSVP to www.bloomingdales.com. The site should direct you on where to call. I also wanted to announce a GREAT new show I am the Celebrity Headliner of "Behind The Veil". The show is scheduled for January 19th 2009 at the Double Tree Hotel in Fort Lee NJ. I will be sharing all kinds of bridal tips and secrets of the trade. We have so many vendors that have already signed up. I expect this to be a fantastic turn out with high end vendors and ones that are affordable for any budget. I can't wait to have fun with everyone! We are going to dance, eat and well...I am not sure what kind of show this will be. Certainly one where you will walk away having a great time that's for sure! The decor alone will blow you away! Planners GOOD news regarding our Oct 24th Class at Skylands Manor in Ringwood NJ. We now have more space! We can invite more attendees! We already have 16 in our class and I would say 9-10 more applicants can attend now. Jenny and I really can't handle much more! We have lots to learn and well it's going to be very hands on! The best way to learn. If you want more information, I will be happy to email you logistics. The class is $850 and includes an overnight stay the night before the class ONLY. They only have a few rooms left, so please register now! This weekend was fantastic. All 3 of our weddings including the one we taped on Style...I am blown away! I cannot wait until you see this show. I only have one thing to say, I AM BACK! This design was truly a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme...So glam...So breathtaking and we have to wait until Feb 2009 to see it! I am still so excited and the event is over! The year 2009 brings great things. We have some more celebrity affairs to announce! I know I said I was going to take it easy and I am...Just want to dabble as always. Thanks again everyone for your emails and posts. Without this support, I would have given up months ago.

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!