Sunday, September 21, 2008

What A Weekend! We Are Pooped Literally!

I tell you, September begins and you might as well rent oxygen for the amount of running we do in the wedding industry. I think I should add this to my contract for 2009. I am not complaining, I do like being busy. I just do not take the time to breathe when I am! We had a fantastic weekend! It was a rough week with rain/no rain...But the weekend could not have been more beautiful. I would like to send our congratulations to Senator Joe Vitale who married Miss NJ this weekend by the shore. It was a lovely affair and we could not have had better weather! I certainly will ask for permission to display some photos on our site! We also wanted to celebrate the weddings of Vanessa and Tim and Michelle and Sean! I have to tell you guys, you were crazy fun to work with! I only wish I had more time in a weekend to personally attend every event we do! I am so excited our team was able to provide exceptional service. Tim I will not mention what your bestman said....LOL...Promise (I heard through the paper this morning! JK)...I love the blackmail! Anyway, I wish you all the very best and thank you for trusting us with your special day! I also wanted to say congrats to Maureen Buti a very sweet young lady in Chicago that was going to have her wedding in Chicago on Saturday night. I went to highschool with Maureen. Although we did not "hang" together, she is a delightful person. See photo above! I LOVE that you have several eligable men around you! You get them you sexy goddess you! The wedding was called off months ago and she decided to turn it into her 40th birthday bash! She had a cake shaped like a healed shoe, she wore her wedding dress and she registered too! I hope you received everything you asked for and GOOD FOR YOU FOR MOVING ON! There is nothing worse than living with something painful that you have no control over. Life has weird twists and turns, we all have to roll with them unfortunately. I really wished I could have been there to see things through with you! I am glad you had a "rocking" time. Oh yes..She named the party "Oh Hell Yeah"! It is now Sunday night and I am finally catching up with things I like to do....Like write! I have been playing with wrinkle creams all weekend and I have decided that Loreal's Wrinkle Decrease wins hands down. It looks like a tube of super glue...But it works. That's this weekend. I am sure I will be suckered into something new by Wednesday. What else is new? I tried to be a good mother this weekend and buy some nutritional foods for my daughter and for all of us. She likes the rice crispy treats already made. I was at Costco on Friday and bought these organic rice crispy bars in both chocolate and peanut butter. They looked exactly the same as the other ones. She said to buy them and I did. Then she said they tasted "yucky". I was pretty much done with trying the healthy route...Until I tried one tonight. I am sorry Sydney, they really do taste like SHIT Mommy is sorry! LOL! What was I thinking? Stay away from healthy foods moms..If the kids don't like it there is probably a good reason why. I taped another portion of my own show this weekend! AHHHHHH I did not tell you, we have a few networks that are interested in my own show. Soooooo I am taping the pilot now. I know I have not blogged about this BUT, I am so excited with our footage. I have never laughed so hard. All I can say is that it is a "VERY" day in the life of Samantha along with wedding planning. My poor husband! You guys are going to love it if they follow this format and well in show biz...They do what they want or you do not have a show. We will have to agree to disagree on that subject! I am having so much fun with this! I have also been working with Bloomingdale's as their celebrity headliner for East Coast locations and we are working on the (Midwest) Chicago market possibly very soon also. We've just completed the Short Hills NJ store. It was a success and a great turn out! The next location will be at the King of Prussia Mall in PA on Oct 2nd. I hope to see you there! Please go to www.bloomingdales.com for more info on times and vendor participation. I will blog about this very soon! I do have good news about other Bloomies locations! I am coming to MA in Nov! NY is scheduled very soon as well! It was been a fantastic experience and the brides have been so welcoming! The women and men who work the registry departments at some of the stores are AMAZING! I have never experienced such wonderful customer service in my life. It is almost as though they stop whatever they are doing to ensure you have everything you need and know things that you thought you did not need but do. Go there ladies! It will be a great experience, I promise you! Keep the scanner away from the grooms....I remember when Andrew and I were registering at Bloomies and he took off with the gun and started to scan things we would never need or even want. I think he even registered for boxers? I could not believe he registered for a coffee maker that neither of us know how to use. We hate coffee! Now people come over for dinner and ask for coffee!! I then take them outside to show them how to get to Starbucks one mile down the road. What part of Domestic don't you get? OOH I am not Domestic, well yes that is true. But I do try. Last year I tried to vacuum my car and broke my nose doing it. Don't ask, I was laughed at in the ER and at the surgeons office 3 days later. I tried and well, I should of let the pros do it. What matters is I tried and that is the most important thing, right? So here we are the start of a new week. I will start taping a new season with Style Season(9). I cannot believe this will be my 6th season with Style! So for those of you who call and get Dana she is not screening you, I really am out of the office but will try my best to call you with in 24 hours as always. Oh and THANK YOU for those who answered my last post!!! I PROMISE I am not going to post your emails. I am so glad I am not the only one in the crapper from the ACAI wonder weight loss method! I will say I received 37 emails! Someone has to let me at least leave it anonymous! Some of the emails are hysterical! Don't you want to make someones day? I do have to mention one of my planners Cathy is also on this miracle cleansing system and she has also mentioned the series of bathroom visits! I am so glad I am not alone. You guys I have now lost (drum roll) 6 pounds in the last month plus....YEAH! But my stomach is not doing too well. It does not look very good either. I see flab and that is not pretty. What's going on here? I will keep you posted on taping this week. Let's pray for a season with less drama! Let's just have fun! Be well! Be happy! And MOST importantly brides, do not let ANYONE ruin your planning! This is the one and only time where it is about you and your partner! Make it that way! Focus on your relationship! The party, it always works out just fine! xoxox Samantha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the new show...I know it'll be a hit!

Have a FAB week!

Unknown said...

Thanks Wendy! I sure hope so! I hope you have a fabulous week too!

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!