Friday, September 5, 2008

The "Pre-Wedding" Wedding Party September 10 2008 6-8pm Short Hills Mall NJ

Please join us for an extraordinary evening at Bloomingdales located at The Mall in Short Hills (NJ) September 10th 2008 from 6-8pm. You will be welcomed by celebrity event planner from Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?, Samantha Goldberg who will be giving tips on the bridal timeline as well as sharing the newest and hottest trends with registering. Plus enjoy hors d' oeuvres by Frungillo Caterers (fabulous treats!) absolutely amazing florals from A Touch Of Elegance, tastings of delicious cake by Mrs. B's Cakes and Enjou Chocolate. Enjoy a restful and SWANKY style decor from our favorite furniture rental company "Jersey Street Furniture" Designing with the hottest trends of purple and gray! While Visions lighting enhances the room while playing some vibes your sure to dance your feet off too! Photo presentations by Stephen Taylor Photography one of the only urban chic photographers located in NJ. Don't forget before you leave to visit Bellisimo the 18th largest basket company in the USA. Winning several awards for developing gift baskets for any occasion and any price point! Think of this as partying with a purpose! Please say I do RSVP: (973) 548-2393

1 comment:

KBell said...

What a great event! I had a great time. Thanks for sharing all of the information and vendors with everyone. I never realized how much detail is involved with planning a wedding. What an overwhelming, but fun experience. I had the priviledge of a front row seat in the lounge where Samatha shared tips and trends. Thanks for answering my questions about resources for wedding consultant credentials. I had one more...what books would you recommend reading on wedding planning?

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!