Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wedding Planning Course October 24 2008 Updates!

I have great news about our next course CAES 100. As you are all aware this class was going to be cut off at 16 students. We have decided to expand to 30! We now have a rooms that can hold more and the best news is..... The location is at Skylands Manor New Jersey Botanical Gardens! This castle is amazing! http://www.frungillo.com/frungillo_new/skylands/index.htm Not only do you get to experience one of the most prestigious properties in NJ, but we are now including an overnight stay with your class at n/c! There are no strings attached! The fee has not been increased it is $850! Anyone who has already signed up for the class is able to take advantage of this offer! Please let us know so we can make reservations for you! Space is limited and overnight accommodations can only be used for the night before the class or the day of the class. We have 12 openings left in this class. This will be our final class for 2008! The next class will not occur until March 2009. The fee will be increased to $995. Sign up today! Save some money and get a taste of a great venue! Time is ticking and the tri-state area is going to need some fresh faces for the newly engaged! Did you know that 20% of engagements happen around Thanksgiving through New years? Now is the time to refresh your memory or change careers! This may be your ticket to happiness!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!