Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You Asked For It & Now We Have It! One Last Class for 2008!

I have great news for aspiring planners and for those who need a refresher course with fresh ideas. We have received numerous requests for one last class The CAES series 100 for 2008! This will be our 9th class this year! I am happy to announce we found a location and are ready to go. The last class for 2008 is Oct 24th at The Westwood 438 North Ave Garwood NJ Time: 9:30am-3:30pm We will not be offering another class until March of 2009. The class is a beginners course or a refresher for those who are seasoned. The feedback we have received is priceless. One student even mentioned that this was more informative than the wedding organization courses they took. I cannot mention names, but I will tell you it is one of the bigger groups! This was quite the compliment! I am going to begin listing the letters of praise when I get permission from each person who had attended. We will go over personality profiling, sales, how to get started in the industry, organization, forms that need to be completed with your clients, time lines, what you should be charging, what each service means and much more. It is a lot of information, but VERY easy to learn. I originally said I would have 12 people in the class (a nice number). However, I now have 6 seats taken. We have decided to open the class to 20. This may be our biggest class yet The fee for the class is $850. You can make as many payments as you need as long as the balance is paid by or before Oct 24th. The fee includes all materials to get started in your business, Breakfast, Lunch and snacks. All students that complete the course will receive certificates. Contact us ASAP to reserve your seat. A small deposit will do! *** I have an incentive for those who can pay in full upon completing our questionnaire. I will give $50 off the fee of $850 if you sign up before August 31st. Email us at samanthagoldberg@goldeventsplanning.com for more information. Phone (908) 450-9766 Hope to see you there! Samantha Godlberg and Jenny Orsini

2 comments:

Chris said...

Dear Samantha,
I was woundering if you go to different states to do weddings. I need help with my daughters wedding. I have seen you on "Who's wedding" and I think you are great. I live in Rockford IL. Please let me know.
Thank you

Unknown said...

Hello Chris

Samantha travels all over the US and outside as well. If you would contact our offices directly, we can certainly discuss what you need in more detail.

Please ask for Dana.

Thank you for your email! I know Samantha is elated!

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!