Thursday, August 7, 2008

Attention Fabulous Budget Brides We Are Back! We have a "BIG" promotion for August-September!

Lately, several emails have come in asking me "what happened to the budget bride part of your business"? I just want you to know, it's never really stopped! I have put myself in another direction lately with being a Television Personality and advocate with-in the media. I never stop giving advice on how to save money! I thought if I do not have as much time as I used to, why not give advice globally? The only way to do this is to write about it. I want to assist as many brides as possible, and now with my excellent team in place, I have the tools to move forward. I know times are hard right now. The economy stinks I hear ya! So the good news is...I am introducing my staff into the marketplace along with myself and offering a 20% discount on any package booked for 2008-2009. This is during the months of August and September only. You can get married at anytime, but need to have a contract in place by the end of September. I may not be able to attend each event, but I sure can put your budget to work and get you what you need to make this day work! For those who have watched the show in the past, I have done some fantastic things on a low budget. I thank the great mentors I've had in the professional beauty and fashion industry for giving me the training to work with any budget. Let's forget about the bad economy for a while and get you the help you need. I have so many vendors who are willing to negotiate a better option based on the slow time of year. We look forward to your call! Remember no matter how extravagant some weddings are, there is always a way to mimic what you love for less! How do you think they came up with discount designer stores? I sound like a commercial ha! Be on the look out for the Star Ledger's "Brides and Grooms" in September. I will be giving some great advice on how to do a wedding for under $30,000. Each issue will give valuable information on how to save $$$! I know you find the information useful and I love sharing my pearls! Please mention this posting when emailing or calling. Thanks Everyone! ***Contracts already in house do not apply for this offer.

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!