Friday, August 8, 2008
CNBC "On The Money" Samantha Goldberg Was On Tonight!
For those of you that are looking for great ways to save money on your upcoming nuptials, I have attached a link from our taping this evening. I had the extreme pleasure of working with CNBC "On The Money". The set was lively and the topic was great! I have attached both links for your review. I hope this helps you save a little $$$! http://www.cnbc.com/id/26097248/site/14081545/ http://www.cnbc.com/id/26096480/site/14081545/ (Live feed on web) Best, Samantha
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (97)
- Wedding Planning Course October 24 2008 Updates!
- To Gift and Re-gift...Is It Wrong?
- Malinda and Derrick..Photo's at Last!
- Congrats To Malinda Williams and Derrick Jones!
- Wedding Planning Course For Brides ONLY Now Open T...
- You Asked For It & Now We Have It! One Last Class ...
- CNBC "On The Money" Samantha Goldberg Was On Tonig...
- Attention Fabulous Budget Brides We Are Back! We h...
- Tale From A Bride....How Do I know He Was The One?...
- Planner or No Planner, How Does One Know What You ...
- ▼ August (10)