Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are You The $20K And Under Bride???

Are you a bride who has a fabulous $20,000 budget or less? Do you feel clueless on what to do, where to start or how much you should be paying for your wedding overall? We have the perfect solution!!! Let's have a fabulous time planning the most amazing day of your life! Honestly, you just need the right tools and a great partner in crime. I have spent the last 2 months compiling a list of professional vendors and venues who are willing to work with you! This includes New Jersey, New York and PA! Only catch...You have to be a 2010 bride and a bit flexible with dates. There's no reason why you can't have a $40,000 wedding for $20,000 right? This sounds way too much like an infomercial...I am sorry! I cannot express in words how excited I am about the venues and vendors who have substantially lowered their fees to assist our clients during the tough economy! This thrills me more than you know! I love a challenging budget! Many moons ago, I ONLY worked with the 20K bride. It challenged me and allowed creativity with sense of accomplishment. I knew it was needed and wasn't afraid to jump in. Bottom line gals, I know people who want to assist!! They just haven't found you yet! I'm just here to connect the dots! Please call Lacey Borman Cohen to set a complimentary one hour appointment with one of our planners who will be able to show you the many ways to save and have the wedding day you have been dreaming about. STRESS FREE PLANNING IS NOT AN UNREALISTIC GOAL! 908.219.4028 xo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!