Saturday, October 24, 2009

CAES 100-200 UPDATE!

Hello Everyone! I apologize in advance if some of you have called the office this weekend. We are out of state currently and will return on Monday October 26th at 10am. We are planning a large birthday this weekend! 40 is the magic 30's! Congrats to Angela. I promise you will LOVE your 40's more than 30's! I did want to keep everyone abreast of the CAES 100 on Nov 7th, this class is now filled! Again, we have received your calls and will call you regarding the Nov 14th course. This class has 4 openings and ample time to sign up. Both floral classes still have openings. Please call Lacey about each date to see what one may work for you. You are always welcome to email Lacey at lacey@samanthagoldberg.com. If you are looking to book with Ana Ortega or Carla Costa for the Day of Coordination special please let Lacey know when you call. Again, thank you so much for your continued support for our courses and seminars. If you would like a FREE VIP pass to our January "Celebrate Your Success in 2010" seminar, please call to sign up now. Dates will be released in November. This seminar/expo will be the BEST education one can receive for doing better in 2010. Any vendor may sign as this is for anyone in the event and wedding industry. As always, I look forward to seeing everyone! Samantha Goldberg

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!