Friday, October 9, 2009

National Show Casting Brides That Are Getting Married In Dec!

Hello Brides!!! If you have already planned a wedding for December 2009 and are in the NJ,NY,PA or CT area this is quite the opportunity! If you want to get married in December and want to be totally spontaneous this could also be a GREAT way to save $$$!! Please email lacey@samanthagoldberg.com ASAP! For Brides in December 2009 Attention all Brides in the Tri State area!!!!! New National TV Show is giving free makeovers to one lucky bride and her bridal party on her special day. If you or someone you know is looking for the best of the best to do your makeup/hair for FREE we want you!!! The catch is we are looking for brides getting married THIS December!! If you think you or someone you know would be an excellent candidate please send a photo, how many people are in your wedding party, what your overall theme/look is, and a brief paragraph on why we should choose you!!! Please send to s.boasberg@gmail.com Thanks and congrats to all the lucky brides!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!