Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday! Special Promo For Day of Coordination Brides!

Attention Brides To Be! I am happy to announce that we have just completed training on Oct 3rd for 9 Day of Coordination planners! That means...YES a FREE qualified planner to assist you with your needs for the day of your wedding only! If your wedding is in the months of Jan-March of 2010 please call Lacey Borman Cohen at our Summit location to sign up! There are NO strings attached! These lovely ladies need experience and are fully capable of assisting you! We are also running a special promo for our new planners who have recently joined the team! Welcome Ana Ortega, Carla Costa and Jenny Taylor! This promo will only be available for Nov-Feb 2010 brides! Call now to ensure you get this fabulous offer!!! If you are REALLY brave...We have over 60 venues in the tristate area who will save you 40-50% off the per person fee if you have your wedding by April 2010! It can be done we have recent bride testimonials to prove it! 908.219.4028 For Reservations! Looking Forward To Working With You! xo Samantha

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!