Saturday, October 17, 2009

CAES 100 and The Fabulous and Frugal Floral Class Nov 2009

Hello Aspiring Planners or Tribal Friends! I am giving in! Lacey had received several calls literally the morning after the Oct 3rd class asking us when the next course was! Why do you guys wait until the day after??? Ha! You are too funny! I have to share a secret, I used to do the same thing in the professional beauty world. I know I said I would wait until 2010 for any new classes, but you've inspired me to have more. I love educating and sharing our pearls. Actually what I love most is hearing your success stories after you graduate! Our last class was FANTASTIC! Nine energetic ladies who really want to make a mark in the industry. I commend you and will be your support system anytime you need it! We have added 2 classes in November 2009. CAES 100 "Beginners Level" This is your basic how do I get started, the logistics of the biz and where do you start course! This course is NOT for the planner who has been in the industry for over a year or completed over 25 weddings. If you fall into this category, please ask about the CAES 200 or our newest addition "CAES 300 Intermediate". ***Please note CAES 300 is a 2 day course and will require a minimum level of exp 50 weddings and or have taken CAES 100, 200 and floral design. The 2 day course will also include a floral design portion including an intermediate centerpiece and personals. We have 2 dates! November 7th and 14th! Maximum 10 Students per class Location: 12 Bank Street Suite 201 Summit NJ Fee $595**(Financial aid for students attending college or SAHM's) Time: 9:30am-4:30pm Certification for Day of Coordination upon completion of in office and DOC client. **Please call office for an application for financial aid ask for Lacey Borman Cohen) The Fabulous and Frugal Floral Class Maximum 10 students Summit location Fee please call! Each student will learn the logistics of design, lighting, linens and will assemble a centerpiece along with a corsage. Dates available Nov 2nd and 9th! Time 6:30pm-8:30pm Pizza and beverages will be served! If you have taken any CAES course and have not been contacted about the floral class please let us know! This is a fantastic class with an award winning floral artist! This is the last call for 2009 as Samantha will be traveling in December! I want to thank everyone for your calls and emails about the courses! Education is one of my favorite parts of the industry! There's always so much to learn and share! Look forward to meeting everyone in November! *** Some of the courses maybe taped! Please let us know if you have an issue with being on television! I completely understand if this is NOT an area you choose to participate in. Please call Lacey Borman-Cohen at 908.219-4028 or email lacey@samanthagoldberg.com for more info. See you soon!!! xoxo Samantha Goldberg *** As we do have floral educators in house, we are always open to new ones. If you are interested in working with some of our courses, please contact me directly at samantha@samanthagoldberg.com. We have had a huge amount of interest in floral design and don't always have enough staff available!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!