Sunday, March 8, 2009

CAES 100 BEGINNERS MARCH 14th

Hello Aspiring Planners.... I know you guys have been calling and I am so sorry about the class being SOLD OUT... BUT.....I have GREAT news....When our team looked over the applications, it seemed as though some planners were more experienced than others. I decided to separate them into another class. So the good news is I now have 3 more openings!!! Maybe 4!!! If you have been moved you were already contacted about this. So for those planning on the 14th you are still coming! Now I have even better news....I am teaching this class ALONE! I have narrowed the class to 8 students. This is going to allow me for the first time to actually sit with you and teach you sales aspects and planning information. March 14th will be the first class where sales is now incorporated into the training. HOW TO SELL YOURSELF!!!! That is a VERY important tool when working with a bride. They have to LOVE YOU!!!! I am not sure if you are aware, I have been in sales training for over 13 years. My teams all over the US have had a close ratio of 90% and higher. When you have completed this class, you will be assigned a wedding 3-6 months after the course which will allow you to make up for $500 of the class fee. BEST NEWS....IF YOU SIGN UP IN THE NEXT WEEK...I will take off $100 from your enrollment fee. Class fee is $899 for anyone who signs the week of March 9th until the day of the class. Mind you, we only have 3 spots left...Maybe 4...We now take all credit cards! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! Another added bonus....I have some supplies for you that will blow you away....Just a free bonus on me.. I can't believe I get to participate with you guys!!!!! I normally stand and teach!!! I have Breakfast, Lunch, snacks coffee and maybe a bubbly beverage to celebrate when we complete the class! I think you guys need to watch out for me with that bubbly stuff Ha! SG Call us 908.450.9766 The class is in Summit 12 Bank Street Suite 201 Summit NJ 07901 908.219.4028 or just email me goldbergsamantha@aol.com

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!