Friday, March 27, 2009

Hilton Family Hotels and Samantha Goldberg Tied The Knot!

It's official! The long and treacherous secret that I have kept to myself is out! I am proud to announce my partnership with Hilton Family hotels globally. I will be working along with Hilton to provide all brides with the latest news in how to book and plan your wedding on line. I have developed time lines, budgeting tools and even answered a lot of the crazy etiquette questions that come up from time to time. This tool is REALLY amazing and will even allow you to book hotels for your guests with different price points and keep track of whose booking! We didn't have great tools like this years ago and I am so excited to be a partner in bringing the next step to you! We now have brought back the fun in planning your special day! No stress!!!! I have linked a magnificent tool for you...Meet Guestiquette! Your brand new partner in crime while planning your wedding! Enjoy! http://www1.hilton.com/ts/en_US/landing/Guestiquette.html?WT.mc_id=1HF2RE3guestiquette4HFguestiquette5PromoPage xoxo SG Don't forget about my celebrity blog on www.bridalguide.com. I will still continue to serve you the latest dih on celebrity weddings and other various tools!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!