Sunday, March 22, 2009

WE HAVE EXPANDED!!!!

I am sure you are aware I always have my hands into something! I can't sit still and am always thinking of what I can do to change this industry into something that's less stressful, spontaneous and more like me...Just GO FOR IT! That pretty much sums me up. I SO WANT THIS! Most that know me can say.... I am the type who says yes even when the odds are high! I will take any chance, if it means I'm bringing my business to the next level. What does that mean exactly? Who cares? It's all good! If can get the bride whatever she wants at anytime...I am pleasing our best customer! I would like to introduce you to "Weekday Weddings"!! Weekday Weddings is ONLY for the Bride and Groom who can fly on a whim, can say I do with a weeks notice and can just let the pros do their magic! If this is you, please contact Samantha Goldberg directly at her Summit location 908.219.4028. This program is only for the Monday-Thursday bride! Sorry weekend girls! By the way, did I mention my "Weekday Brides" save at least 50%? Sorry I forgot the small MAJOR detail! We have the vendors who have worked with some of the most prestigeous affairs! I was so TIRED of hearing my clients couldn't afford it! Now they can! You'll have to work with Samantha Goldberg & Co. and Gold Events LLC (Budget Brides)for the Friday,Saturday and Sunday affairs! We have officially split as of Friday March 20th! We are still under the same roof, but are growing quicker than ever! I wouldn't be surprised if we did have a separate location sometime this year! 2 locations could get old after a while! Did I mention we are no longer in Chester! We have moved a bit East and are doing quite well in our Summitt location and our NYC review office!It's enough, for now! Congrats to all staff involved in this project! We have officially started with 22 fantastic and SUPER SPONTANEOUS Brides as of March 9th 2009. We look forward to your call! My only question is JUST HOW spontaneous are you??? Let us determine that! Vendors please contact Samantha directly for more information. Destination locales outside the tri-state areas are applicable.

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!