Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bridal Timelines......

How many of you have gone crazy by following those "Timelines" provided by The Knot or other means of wedding information? I would have to say at least 90% of you! I have watched in my sixteen years many brides who feel if they do not get the photographer by the 6-9 month mark they are screwed! This is so NOT the case. A timeline is only used as a guideline. Think of it as a "Bridal Blueprint". It is very helpful during the planning process. It helps teach you what is needed in order for your day to be a success. However, they always state a time frame...If you notice to find the venue is in the 9-12 month mark. Does it mean you will have better choices if you plan at 12 months. No. Does it mean you will have less to choose from...Well this all depends on what month you are getting married. If you want prime location and prime season...Yes you would need to address this sooner than later. However, if your date is not peak.....You do have time to browse. I have planned weddings in 2 months, 6 weeks...and I will tell you I feel the less time you plan, the less you tend to go crazy and believe it or not have more negotiating power with all of your vendors. The likely hood of several brides booking 2 months out is a very small percentage....Let's say maybe 1/2 of a percent. Now I am not telling you to plan your wedding in 2 months....It is not for everyone. But it can be done. And the savings are awesome. I feel it also allows you to spend more time with your honey instead of arguing about flowers etc....I call this the spontaneous planner! I actually love planning weddings like this! I know you think girl....You are crazy! But for those of you who have watched some of the shows....I have proven that we can change just about anything in no time at all! So tell me what are your biggest stresses in planning your wedding??? Let's see if we can get to the bottom of it....I am looking for any stress at all..I bet if you share....You may feel not so stressed!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!