Monday, January 28, 2008

OMG It's Monday Part 2

Ok. I am supposed to be working but you guys keep sending me emails with hysterical content....Put it on the BLOG. I want to share the wealth and make others laugh too. So I just received an email from Michelle in CA. she is asking me questions about the sex word...Well honey this park has been closed for a while. LOL But I love my husband to death. I even offered him my dowry at our ceremony. That says a lot! Yes. Things change after you get married. They also change more drastically after the child comes. Then the park is closed for the summer and fall....I have this friend in Chicago who after 17 years still has sex like 2 times a week. I want to know what she is taking cause that is just not the norm here. The first year you have awesome relations. And yes it is ok to fantasize about Carlos the pool boy. You just can't touch him ok? Don't think that guys do not have relations with the magazines cause they do. Believe me the women in the mags have no idea that your husband wants them. The pictures are made to make these women perfect. They really do have cellulite and acne scars just like us. So please do not worry. I know this for a fact! Also when you have been married for a while, it does take a little more effort to light your fire. So that maybe a good time to dream about Carlos. Just don't yell his name...That could be really bad. Oh and Barb in NYC good luck with your Colonoscopy tomorrow. Just remember we are rooting for you! Get it ROOTING! You will feel better and fit in those jeans again. Best part you will be fine for your dress in November! Have Fabulous day! Keep posting! I need the laughs!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!