Sunday, January 27, 2008

Did I Start Friction Out There???

Ok Ladies...When I posted the BLOG about the cheating while engaged I NEVER thought I would get so many personal emails about it! We received over 300 opinions in 2 weeks! I just have to say SHAME SHAME on some of those guys out there! I had Sarah in NC who hocked the ring and put a down payment on her very own condo! WAY TO GO Sarah! There are some I cannot even post. But i will tell you...Guys if you can't keep a monogamous relationship even after you give a ring...May this be the most EXPENSIVE mistake you ever make again...And ladies...The grass is not greener on the other side. TRUST ME...Not one intelligent gal is going to put up with that SHT> And if they do...Well you should feel sorry for them. not jealous! So I have decided to invite you into my LIVE Podcast show this Wed Jan 30th at 9pm Eastern time.... Here are the details... Live Call In Show On 1-30-08 at 9pm Eastern Time Join Samantha Goldberg Live Tonight! Please join me and my good friend Robert founder of the Wedding Podcast Network tonight and every other Wednesday at 9pm for FREE bridal advice! That is 9pm Eastern time. This weeks subject has 2 agendas...One is The guy who cheats and expects his money back and How do we ask a bridesmaid to step down from the wedding party! The number is:(724) 444-7444 The show ID is 56410 and the show id is your home telephone number... Here is the link to go directly to the website! http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/56410 You will need to download Talkshoe...But it is completely safe! Can't wait to gossip with you tonight !

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!