Friday, October 24, 2008

Bloomingdales and Behind The Veil Expo!

Yes, I am on the road again with Bloomies!! I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting various brides all over the tri-state area and am very excited to move on to Boston! On November 5th, I will be the celebrity headliner for Bloomingdale's in their Chestnut Hill MA location. Please check their website for the timeline! I will be discussing the newest trends in wedding design and showcasing the "celebrity style centerpiece" along with some fantastic alternatives. I have the honor of working with one of Boston's hottest floral designers! Just wait until you see the masterpiece we are working on! It will blow you away! It's just HOT! Who said you have to be a celebrity to have the "celebrity style wedding"? You certainly did not hear it from me! On another note! BEHIND THE VEIL!!!! I am honored to be the celebrity headliner for one of the newest and hottest bridal expos in NJ Jan 18th 2009! Location: The Double Tree in Fort Lee NJ. www.btvexpo.com The vendor participation is fabulous! Bloomingdale's, Fortunoff's, NJ Bride, Macy's, several local businesses and decor from Props For Today that will blow you away! Talk about swanky lounges!!! I was told that some vendor areas have been filled...If you are a vendor who would like to participate please sign up ASAP! I want to see you there! I want to show the tri-state area just how incredible the new trends are! I want to dance and give prizes! Are you ready for a great time??? Maybe some of you would like to join me on stage for some great give-a-ways? Maybe some would like to know some behind the scene info of the Style Networks "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway"? I may even have some special guests from the show! I won't kiss and tell! You will just have to attend to hear the latest and greatest! Until then! Cosmopolitan Magazine is out Nov 11th! Look for the article "Confessions of a Wedding Planner"! This is the December issue...It's juicy and well, lets just say I have learned some interesting things about couples during my career! I hope to see you soon! SG

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!