Monday, October 27, 2008
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and are ready for trick or treats. We were ready, but more than half of our candy has been eaten. I guess we will be the neighbors at an early hour with light off and an empty candy holder on the door this year! My daughter has announced she would like to be a pig. I know this is not very "kosher" in our world, but she's 5 and well she even named herself Bacon NO JOKE!How do I tell her that one of her favorite things to eat is what she is for Halloween? I'll wait until she's in HS. Ha! I have some fun things to share...This video is wedding related of course...It was posted by one of my peers at Whose Wedding...If I had a choice in location, I would probably pick IHOP. I like fancy tasting syrup on my cakes! Yes...When your jaw drops, this really happens in the good ol' USA...Brides on a 10,000 budget..compare this and you will feel 100% better! http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/ftp/multimedia/waffleweddingx/publish_to_web/ SG
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (97)
- Happy Monday!
- Bloomingdales and Behind The Veil Expo!
- Did you ever notice??? Old loves come back, when n...
- Reality Check About Weddings and Marriage!!!
- Breast Enhancements and Botox .... You Game?
- New Press Late Release Sorry!
- Engaged? Lost???
- The Average Wedding Costs What???
- Bloomingdale's "Here We Come"!
- Some secret website links that are sure to please!...
- SAVING MONEY!
- Sex and The City Movie I FINALLY watched it!
- Whose Wedding ...The Famous Missing Pieces Episode...
- Bloomingdales King of Prussia Mall 6-8pm Be There!...
- ▼ October (14)