Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some secret website links that are sure to please!

Hello Ladies! I thought to share some of my favorite websites...Those who are on a budget, those who are planning for one who is on a budget and for some who just want to shop on line for great ideas! MY FEATHER BAGS! I have recieved numerous emails regarding my green bag with the black feathers. I do love this bag also! It was made by a fan and I cannot find her anywhere! If you are out there wonder purse maker come back! However, I found a FAB website with bags that are BEYOND to die for...www.rufflemyfeathers.com I'm in heaven now that I have found this site. I am not going to tell you just how much damage I have done. You will see it during season 9 of Whose Wedding. www.rhinestonejewelry.com Need gifts for your bridesmaids? Check out this fun bling! Need bling for the napkins??? The belt clips make a cute fashion statement for any table! www.sandals4events.com Another great inexpensive website for custom sandals when your thinking of the bridesmaids/moms. www.thegivingbasket.com The BEST out of towner gift bags assembled personalized for under $10...My clients have been given RAVE reviews about this website/store and service. www.fancyfaces.com Yes, the fish tanks, feathers and lampshade store! I have worked with this company for years and their website is amazing. You can rent/buy what you need and come up with some of the most amazing ideas! I spend a lot of time on this site just trying to come up with new funky ideas for decor. I hope you have as much fun as I have on the sites I mentioned above! Don't shop too hard! One More wedding to go tomorrow! That makes 3 for us yet again! I have such a good feeling about tomorrow's wedding. Beautiful weather and a great couple! I am so excited to see the design come together. Deep jeweled reds. I have never worked with different variations of red before. It's sexy and sassy at the same time. I love any color in the jewel tone family. The lighting will also be a deep red. The room will look like a swanky lounge with an elegant feel. The floral will be enhanced with cranberries in the vase, crystals draped and pintuck linens to complete the mood. We have even incorporated gold tones with pillar candles. All which will have different heights and floral around the base. Can you tell I am excited? Warm wishes to those planning and or getting married this weekend!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!