Friday, October 3, 2008

Whose Wedding ...The Famous Missing Pieces Episode and New Press!

I was just about to walk out the door today, and was reminded by a client about my famous (I am being facetious)episode filmed during the 7th season of Style. This one episode was rated the highest episode in the history of Style according to some producers. She said she has watched this show 3 times and has found new things to think about every time she watches it! I think having such crazy issues with both planners Kevin and myself it was quite the "drama" for that season! I think we all remember this was the episode when I fell ill and could not make it to the wedding. I refuse to watch it for one reason I don't want to be reminded of what I went through physically and mentally. I do love the decor and watching the quick amount of planning that took place. I have never had so much fun planning so many different portions of ones wedding in 24 hours. I know this may sound crazy, but I was able to get the most AMAZING deals for this client because of the short amount of time we had to plan it. If certain brides on small budgets were a bit more spontaneous??? What we could do for you would make some brides cry! I have saved some brides in the thousands...I actually like having less time to plan to be honest. This allows our clients to have less time to analyze and more time to focus on themselves and life again! Season 8 which is being aired now has a GREAT last episode. I know some of you have already seen quick scenes of some planners including myself explaining what has happened on some of the more questionable episodes/seasons. It allows us to explain what really happened. I wish we could do this with every episode! Who knows! I am beyond EXCITED to announce that I will have my first full page article published in Decembers issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. It will be out the beginning of November. The article is called "Confessions of a Wedding Planner". I have the lovely mugg shot included. I need some new ones...I will add that onto the list of hundreds of things I need to do ok? This weekend we will continue to tape the pilot of my own show. This is hard work! It has been 3 months and hours and hours of taping for 5-7 minutes and then 22 when they get what they want. I never realized this would be so hard. I do have to say, just being me no acting has been awesome. It is more of a day in the life of a planner. It includes lots of behind the scenes. There are times I cannot stop laughing. The poor producers shake the camera when they laugh which causes lots of movement...I think I may have destroyed some great scenes with all of the laughing we do. I love to laugh and it's worth it. I have not included my poor husband in this yet. They are just going to film us communicating at home which for many is a joke to begin with. I hope our home is like some out there. However, I highly doubt it. Well, this will be the first night in weeks where I get to sleep early on and wake up late! Wish me luck with taping...I am going to be interviewing people on the street Sat! They make smack me for what I plan to ask! Have a great weekend! Congrats early to our clients Phil and Stacey, Michael and Michelle and Geraldine and Mark! We have great weather ahead and the photos will be great!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!