Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Bloomingdales King of Prussia Mall 6-8pm Be There!
Tomorrow, I will be traveling to PA for another FANTASTIC event at Bloomingdale's in their registry department. I will be chatting with brides about new trends, the timeline and several other hot topics! You have the opportunity to speak with the actual companies that make your china, crystal etc...There will be music, dancing eating and DID YOU HEAR me say FREE chocolate? I hope you will join me along with Bloomingdale's for a fabulous evening located at the King of Prussia Mall, PA inside the registry dept 6-8 pm! Grab a great seat because seating is limited! Our next Bloomingdale's registry event will take place in Bergen County NJ on Oct 16th 6-8pm and White Plains Oct 19th from 12-2pm! Call and RSVP! Or you can go directly to the web at www.bloomingdales.com for more information on every event! Let's shop until we drop together! Get ready for food, fun and some great freebies!
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (97)
- Happy Monday!
- Bloomingdales and Behind The Veil Expo!
- Did you ever notice??? Old loves come back, when n...
- Reality Check About Weddings and Marriage!!!
- Breast Enhancements and Botox .... You Game?
- New Press Late Release Sorry!
- Engaged? Lost???
- The Average Wedding Costs What???
- Bloomingdale's "Here We Come"!
- Some secret website links that are sure to please!...
- SAVING MONEY!
- Sex and The City Movie I FINALLY watched it!
- Whose Wedding ...The Famous Missing Pieces Episode...
- Bloomingdales King of Prussia Mall 6-8pm Be There!...
- ▼ October (14)