Monday, January 12, 2009
BRIDAL GUIDE IS UP!
I am happy to announce my new BLOG on Bridal Guide.com Each week I will be giving you the lastest dish on celebs, trends and tales from the wedding "underground"! Linking! Feel free to ask questions on line! I look forward to sharing some great gossip with you! http://www.bridalguide.com/community/blogs/samantha-goldbergs-red-carpet-weddings/ xoxoxo SG
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....
- Are You An Event Designer Or a Wedding Coordinator...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Free Wedding?
- The Wedding Industry, Yes, It has shady areas..
- Breaking Up With Your Friends
- Can You Keep Your Wedding Secret?
- The Dress...
- BRIDAL GUIDE IS UP!
- Wedding Planning Course Almost At Max! This Is For...
- "Maam If You Lost Weight Maybe You Would Fit Into ...
- New Location Ready to Go!
- CAES Wedding Planning Course Feb 7th 2009
- "Gaydar" How Many Have Fallen For A Gay Man?
- New Location!!! Samantha Goldberg & Co Summit New ...
- Need a Free Planner!
- Brides On Budget Great Opportunity!
- Rush To The Altar! Ummm Why?
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2008 (85)