Sunday, January 25, 2009
Is There Such a Thing as a Free Wedding?
Free Weddings Anyone???? If you would have asked me 5 years ago, I would have laughed. Free always has its ***special attachments or waivers. NOT THIS TIME!!!! I wanted to share some REAL freebies for those of you who live in the tri-state area. This is REALLY FREE....Yes you have to sign up, how else would you join? You do need to be there for the announcement. 1. Frungillos Caterers: They are giving away a FAB wedding package. Location, floral, photography, lighting and more...Please visit their website for more information: www.frungillos.com 2. The Bridgewater Manor. I'm not sure if this contest is over, but it's worth looking into. Linking www.bridgewatermanor.com I will also begin listing great venue pricing for 2009. If you are a venue and you have some fabulous pricing for 2009 please call us!!!! We will be happy to list them for you. Good Luck Everyone! SG
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....
- Are You An Event Designer Or a Wedding Coordinator...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Free Wedding?
- The Wedding Industry, Yes, It has shady areas..
- Breaking Up With Your Friends
- Can You Keep Your Wedding Secret?
- The Dress...
- BRIDAL GUIDE IS UP!
- Wedding Planning Course Almost At Max! This Is For...
- "Maam If You Lost Weight Maybe You Would Fit Into ...
- New Location Ready to Go!
- CAES Wedding Planning Course Feb 7th 2009
- "Gaydar" How Many Have Fallen For A Gay Man?
- New Location!!! Samantha Goldberg & Co Summit New ...
- Need a Free Planner!
- Brides On Budget Great Opportunity!
- Rush To The Altar! Ummm Why?
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2008 (85)