Thursday, January 1, 2009
Brides On Budget Great Opportunity!
There is a show opp for 3 brides....See listing below! Looking For Brides Who Have a Small Budget For Their Wedding! (New Jersey) New television series in process of taping their pilot about brides and grooms who have a budget of $10,000 and under willing to get married in the months of Feb/March/April 2009 in NJ. Spontaneous weddings are a plus! Must be great on camera! We are looking for personality! You must also be willing to do some leg work for your wedding! Guidelines: Must be willing to get married in New Jersey Must be willing to get married in ANY type of location, (old trailer park. barn, VFW hall etc.) Must have a guest count of 100 or less Will allow a group of designers and planners to take over the process. This may or may not be used for an actual show, but you will receive an amazing celebrity style wedding for your participation. This will be taped with in a week of your wedding. You must be flexible with taping. Some vendors will be offering services at n/c. We are currently looking for 3 couples. Must have applicants by January 15th 2009. Please send information with best contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org Write Bride on Budget Show NJ in subject line... Location: New Jersey Compensation: No Compensation Discounted services and some vendor participation at n/c Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. PostingID: 976862454
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....
- Are You An Event Designer Or a Wedding Coordinator...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Free Wedding?
- The Wedding Industry, Yes, It has shady areas..
- Breaking Up With Your Friends
- Can You Keep Your Wedding Secret?
- The Dress...
- BRIDAL GUIDE IS UP!
- Wedding Planning Course Almost At Max! This Is For...
- "Maam If You Lost Weight Maybe You Would Fit Into ...
- New Location Ready to Go!
- CAES Wedding Planning Course Feb 7th 2009
- "Gaydar" How Many Have Fallen For A Gay Man?
- New Location!!! Samantha Goldberg & Co Summit New ...
- Need a Free Planner!
- Brides On Budget Great Opportunity!
- Rush To The Altar! Ummm Why?
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2008 (85)