Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Location Ready to Go!

I am so proud to announce our newest location and education center located in the heart of Summit NJ. It is 1 block from the train into NYC and has amazing shopping and boutiques everywhere around us! 12 Bank Street Summit New Jersey 2nd Floor! What more can a woman ask for? Well, it depends on what woman we are speaking about! I'm sure you are all aware of the saying when it rains it pours. It's been pouring for us a long time now. The most wonderful things are happening for both my company and as a personality. I feel like I am sharing this news with my dearest friends. This location is what I have been dreaming of for many years now. I know I should continue to be grateful for the awesome locations we've had. I am!! But this one is all about the sweat, blood and MANY tears! While I love to plan, I also LOVE to teach! I now have a room just for education and conferences with large families. We also have a design room. Table chairs and china to boot...Changing linens like they are jeans! Up lighting all around the room. I want our clients to see EXACTLY what they are getting before the BIG day. I want to be the one to keep the stress at a minimum. I know this facility along with my vendors is going to make that a reality! We have taken many photos of the before and after (in process). I hope that you will all consider yourself invited when we announce our grand opening in March. In the meantime, lets chat about some of the AWESOME things going on! On Jan 18th 2009 at the Ft Lee Double Tree, myself along with some of my friends from Whose Wedding will be there to share some trends, secrets of the trade and be there to party with you! After all, this event is all about YOU! www.btvexpo.com. Get signed up gals, this will be an event you won't forget. Have you ever partied with the crew of Whose Wedding and design your own table tops?? Well you will on Sun Jan 18th! Wait until you see the designs we have in store for you! They are HOT! Dance lessons too? YES!!! Vendors! We're SOLD OUT! BUT....I hope to have information about our next show very soon. We are negotiating a new location as we speak! This show should be even BIGGER! And BIGGER is better! Party on right???? Next....My column on www.bridalguide.com is due to go up this week! Please go to www.bridalguide.com. You will see a mug shot and the first post is a winner! I am already working on my 4th! It is going to be spicy, it may be a bit blunt, but isn't that what you love to read anyway???? If you know me, you know I tell it like it is! My VERY BIG announcement will be listed shortly. You have all been waiting and I have been just as crazy too! TRUST me this secret is killing me. But with contracts when you sign, you give your life away. This new endeavour is really a great opportunity for me to express my knowledge for this industry on a grander scale. I hope you will write in, and express your opinions and or concerns. It only helps me do a better job! But keep it clean! Bring the crazy stories to Bridal Guide OK? I am working on many projects and yes, I am working on my own show. I have NO idea how this has gotten out there. But I can't lie. I am taping a pilot right now. I truly believe this is what you are looking for in a show. Without drama as you've seen it. It may make you appreciate what I really do on a daily basis, it may make some less judgemental. I hope to even give brides all over the world, ideas and HOPE! if I can do this on small budgets so can you! Until the next post...fingers crossed everyone...This next month I need lots of prayer and lots of encouragement. I feel confident but even the most confident people need a virtual hug now and then! Thanks for reading guys! I promise this year is going to be a good one for all of us xo SG

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!