Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....

Dearest Hannah Boyd. I wish I had more time to do interviews on how I started. I know that you chose me as your focus and I appreciate this very much. However, I don't have the time I would like to get back to each and every request someone has about the industry. I have tried my best to chat to aspiring planners when I have time. I know you have reached out to others from WWIIA. We're not bad people, we just don't have the time to address every question. We all give back to the community in someway. We do try very hard to do this. Hannah, I have attached your email for you to see...What you wrote was not very nice. I am proud you got a 98% on your report without me. It shows you can do this alone. You have a LONG life ahead of you. You are only in grade school and may change your mind at least 40 more times before you decide on a career. name: HANNAH BOYD refer_other: NO THANKS TO YOU GIVING THE INTERVIEW I STILL MADE A 98 ON MY PROJECT ABOUT YOU. WHEN I BECOME A FAMOUS WEDDING PLANNER I WILL HELP OTHERS WANTING TO GET IN THE FIELD I do hope when you become busy in the field someday, that you come to realize that famous or not, you won't always have the time to get back to each and every request. It doesn't make people bad or rude. We're human beings. we try our best just like you! Best of luck to you Hannah Boyd. I know you will remember this someday and when you do, I hope when someone sends you an email like this, you won't be so quick to judge young lady. Congrats on your report. 98% is great! Samantha Goldberg

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!