Friday, January 30, 2009
Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....
Dearest Hannah Boyd. I wish I had more time to do interviews on how I started. I know that you chose me as your focus and I appreciate this very much. However, I don't have the time I would like to get back to each and every request someone has about the industry. I have tried my best to chat to aspiring planners when I have time. I know you have reached out to others from WWIIA. We're not bad people, we just don't have the time to address every question. We all give back to the community in someway. We do try very hard to do this. Hannah, I have attached your email for you to see...What you wrote was not very nice. I am proud you got a 98% on your report without me. It shows you can do this alone. You have a LONG life ahead of you. You are only in grade school and may change your mind at least 40 more times before you decide on a career. name: HANNAH BOYD refer_other: NO THANKS TO YOU GIVING THE INTERVIEW I STILL MADE A 98 ON MY PROJECT ABOUT YOU. WHEN I BECOME A FAMOUS WEDDING PLANNER I WILL HELP OTHERS WANTING TO GET IN THE FIELD I do hope when you become busy in the field someday, that you come to realize that famous or not, you won't always have the time to get back to each and every request. It doesn't make people bad or rude. We're human beings. we try our best just like you! Best of luck to you Hannah Boyd. I know you will remember this someday and when you do, I hope when someone sends you an email like this, you won't be so quick to judge young lady. Congrats on your report. 98% is great! Samantha Goldberg
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- Dear Hannah Boyd..The aspiring young planner....
- Are You An Event Designer Or a Wedding Coordinator...
- Is There Such a Thing as a Free Wedding?
- The Wedding Industry, Yes, It has shady areas..
- Breaking Up With Your Friends
- Can You Keep Your Wedding Secret?
- The Dress...
- BRIDAL GUIDE IS UP!
- Wedding Planning Course Almost At Max! This Is For...
- "Maam If You Lost Weight Maybe You Would Fit Into ...
- New Location Ready to Go!
- CAES Wedding Planning Course Feb 7th 2009
- "Gaydar" How Many Have Fallen For A Gay Man?
- New Location!!! Samantha Goldberg & Co Summit New ...
- Need a Free Planner!
- Brides On Budget Great Opportunity!
- Rush To The Altar! Ummm Why?
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2008 (85)